We respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected online and how that information is used. This statement is readily available on our home page and at the bottom of every web page on this site.
We collect and use personal information to understand your needs and interests and to serve you better. In addition to the information you provide, we may also collect information during your visit to our website through our Automatic Data Collection Tools, which include Web beacons, cookies, embedded Web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools.
The information we collect to understand your needs and interests helps us deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, we may use your information to
- assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- communicate with you about products and services;
- provide service and support;
- update you on new services and benefits;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
- select content to be communicated to you;
In order to guard you against fraud during payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
- The security during entry and transport of card data is provided by the use of an SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment server of our servicing bank.
- The authenticity of your card is checked by the verification of the card verification value (CVV2)
- In addition, for your identification as the authentic cardholder, the payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations – “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”, in case you are registered to use them.