Policy for the protection of personal data
We protect the personal data of our customers, and treat users of this website the same way. This policy explains how information is processed to site visitors. If you are or become a user of our store, we can use your personal information for additional purposes related solely to your better service.
By using this site you agree that any personal data that you provide us will be processed for the following purposes.
Our store strictly observe the Law on Protection of Personal Data of 2002
Your personal data
The site enables you to provide us with limited information on how to contact you. This information is stored in our database, so we can respond to your request or possibly send you the goods purchased at a specified address.
Disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except for delivery of your purchased product.
Access to your personal data
We respect your privacy. We want to inform you about how we use your personal data and how this information is used. This statement is accessible from our home page and at the bottom of each page of this site.
We collect and use personal information to understand your needs and interests and to serve you better. In addition to the information you provide us, we may also collect information during your visit to our website with tools for the automatic collection of information, including cookies, links, pages and other commonly used tools for gathering information.
The information we collect to understand your needs and interests helps us make your visit a consistent and personalized. For example, we may use your information to you:
- help in completing the contract;
- inform otnostno products or services;
- to provide service and support;
- notifications about new services or other benefits;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
- choose which content will be shown;
In order to guard you against fraud during payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply best practices recommended by the international card organizations:
- The security during entry and transport of card data is provided by the use of an SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment server of our servicing bank.
- The authenticity of your card is checked by the verification of the card verification value (CVV2)
- We do not collect card data (as a dealer we do not have access to these data, but only our servicing bank)
We do not collect data authentication (we have no access to these data, but the bank that issued the card)
- In addition, for your identification as the authentic cardholder, the payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations – “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”, in case you are registered to use them.